My SkyDancing® Tantra friends, the 'Tantra Family' with Margot Anand, my mentor and good friend, once again offer a training to become a Tantra Teacher. You can take part in this if you have completed the GAY-TANTRA® 'Training in Ecstasy & Love' - The Biggest Tantra Energy Sex Program.
Just as Margot Anand promoted me as a gay man in her first teacher training from 1991 to 1993, so you too are supported in this program to immerse yourself in the professional teaching of tantra.
If you have any questions please don't hesitate to get in contact with me
The SkyDancing Tantra Coach & Teacher Training (CTT) is a unique opportunity to learn how to contribute to others the teachings of SkyDancing® Tantra, one of the most advanced methods in the field of Tantra and sacred sexuality available today. This training is designed for dedicated people who work - or would like to work - with others to facilitate personal growth and ecstatic awakening in the growing area of relationships, sexuality, and spirituality.
- Are you considering to become licensed as a certified SkyDancing Tantra Coach & Teacher?
- Are you interested in learning tools that you can incorporate into your professional setting?
- Do you wish to become a skilled and dynamic group leader in the field of Tantra?
This training is an adventure and an invitation to explore, practice and integrate SkyDancing Tantra into all facets of life, whether or not you are planning on becoming a teacher. Over the period of one year, split into five Modules, you will:
- Learn to share practices from SkyDancing Tantra with your clients in short events, private coaching sessions with couples and individuals, and in introductory weekend workshops.
- Get a deep understanding of tantric philosophy and practice.
- Explore teaching from your authentic self, using your own inner wisdom as the inspiration for your teaching.
- Experience and learn what it means to be a transformational teacher and coach.
- Develop the skills and insight needed for crafting transformational workshops and creating a safe, conducive environment for your sessions and events, including group facilitation methodology, approaches to assessing and shifting group dynamics.
- Discover your own teaching and coaching voice through partnered and small-group learning lab sessions.
- Learn to let your teaching arise from integrated life experience, presence in the moment, and intuitive responses to clients' needs.
The CTT program presents sexual-spiritual practices for more advanced weekend seminars and deeper coaching sessions, and is designed for teachers and coaches with significant experience, and a thirst for becoming a true master teacher. The SkyDancing Tantra teacher embodies the teachings, and inspires their clients by blending content (what they teach), method (how they teach it) and authenticity (who they are). The CTT program is based on this premise, and creates an environment of personal and professional growth, and integration of the tantric way of being.
The mission of certified SkyDancing® Tantra Presenters, Coaches and Teachers is to enlighten humanity by setting an example of a healthy and tantric way of life that connects the heart, the body and the spirit. We practice and share the methods of SkyDancing Tantra with love, integrity and ecstatic delight, and bring true equal spiritual partnership between men and women into our relationships.
The next SkyDancing Tantra Coach & Teacher Training (CTT) will be taught by a panel of the world's leading SkyDancing Tantra Teachers, including Margot Anand (with Jim Benson co-teaching), Laurent Lacoste & Laurence Heitzmann (Europe), Cassidy Geppert & Mika Smith (USA), and Holly Rawson & Brian Ahern.
The Training Modules
The SkyDancing Tantra Coach & Teacher Training (CTT) consists of five Modules of one week each. You may take three or more Modules in order to progress towards the goal of becoming a certified SkyDancing Tantra Presenter, Coach & Teacher. Or you may choose to complete one or more Modules for personal and professional growth and development only. At the end of each Module, you will receive an 'acknowledgement of completion', which entitles you to use and share with individuals, couples or groups the tools and methods learned. Completion of one or more Modules allows you to use the practices from the training in your professional and personal setting. However, the trademark 'SkyDancing® Tantra' may be used only by those who successfully complete the optional SkyDancing Tantra Certification Program at the certification level of their choice.
The Certification Program
Margot Anand's groundbreaking body of work is carried by creative, responsible and ethically motivated practitioners of SkyDancing Tantra who are dedicated to their spiritual growth. The SkyDancing Certification Program offers three levels of certification - SkyDancing® Tantra Presenter, Coach, and Teacher. To become certified, and licensed to use the trademark 'SkyDancing® Tantra' and make reference to 'Margot Anand' in your offerings.
Module 1: Apr 7-14, 2017
Module 2: Jul 28-Aug 4, 2017
Module 3: Sep 23-30, 2017
Module 4: Jan 26-Feb 2, 2018
Module 5: Apr 13-20, 2018
EarthRise Retreat Center, 101 San Antonio Rd, Petaluma, CA 94952, USA
The majestic EarthRise at IONS offers cozy accommodations surrounded by nature and just a short walk from a secluded outdoor spa overlooking beautiful scenery of native lands. All accommodations offer shared bathrooms. It is recommended that you register early to obtain the lodging of your choice.
Program registration is possible via the SkyDancing Tantra Institue USA website only!